Digital Forensics &
Let us help you preserve, collect and analyze electronic data / evidence.
With the expertise and resources to acquire and examine data without compromising its integrity, we offer the most comprehensive digital forensics services, professionally acquiring, analysing, examining and documenting the evidence in a manner in which it is admissible in a court of law, and for advisory and consultation services.
Following the best industry standards.
WE follow the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) forensic examination guidelines and RFC3227: Guidelines for Evidence Collection and Archiving, to ensure our work is performed up to the highest international professional and ethical standards.
Our Digital Forensics Process
When Do You Need Our Service?
- When collecting / seizing digital evidence needed to investigate a crime
- For storing, analysing and presenting the evidence
- Testifying as expert witness and Subject Matter Experts in courts of law.
- When seeking to determine the authenticity of digital evidence being presented in a court of law.
- When verifying if all processes and procedures to maintain data integrity were followed in handling the evidence being presented in court, closely associated with Standard of Care, Daubert and Frye standards, as well their applicable locations.
- Determining the admisability of evidence in court.
- Expert witness / subject matter expert opinion.
- To help assess technical aspects of a case through thorough research and documentation of facts
- Investigating cases of data exfiltration / intellectual property theft
- Verifying the authenticity of documents against electronic manipulation.
- Investigating cases of computer misuse
- Investigating cases where there is suspected tempering with and concealment of evidence.
- When assessing claims for data braches.
- When conducting cyber risk profile assessments to determine insurance cover premiums.
- When handling cases of insurance fraud and computer misuse.